Northernwall.com proudly presents Holes
If you would like to play please contact us for a username and password
The game is still under development, so if you have any issues please let us know.
Design a new Level
If you would like to design a new level for Holes please follow these instructions:
- Create a folder on your Desktop called Holes Levels.
- Right click and save the following link Tile Set file. You should now have a file is called map.png. Save the Tile Set file to your new Holes Levels folder.
- Right click and save the following link sample level file. You should now have a file is called sample.tmx. Save the sample level file to your new Holes Levels folder.
- Go to http://www.mapeditor.org/ and download the program Tiled. We are using Tiled QT version 0.8.1, not the older Java version.
- Open Tiled on your desktop
- From within Tiled, open the sample level file.
- Design your level and save it.
- Send me your new level and I will add it to the game. I may need to make a few edit to get the portal objects to work correctly.